Hello

This is my first attempt at blogging, so bare with me as I venture through the process. I'm Nadia and decided to do this as my way of processing life and a way of reflection. I'm not the only human on the planet that stumbles along trying to find themselves every few years or months or weeks. A dear college friend once said, "You aren't complicated. You just have layers like an onion." Well, this blog is my way of digging into my onion layers and trying to make sense of them all. 

I have three primary focuses here: teaching, running, and praying. I have so much passion for all of them, and all three of those passions encircle my life. As a teacher, I'm always trying to learn more, teach better, love harder, and balance it with my personal life. As a runner, I'm always trying to improve my form, strength, and speed, but I also depend on it as my therapy and outlet. Running keeps me off the anti-anxiety and anti-depressant drugs. As a person who prays, I'm always trying to grow my faith, understand my faith, and some days I just try to keep hold of my faith. This trifecta makes me who I am and without them I wouldn't be where I am in life....and I'm pretty happy where I am right now.


A few side notes about me: 

I'm an extremely happy wife. I have an incredible husband. He is my best friend. I'm pretty addicted to him. Our love has strengthened my faith over the years and has proven to me God exist. 

My life has been a roller coaster of emotional turmoil and drama. As I dig into this blogging thing, I'm sure the stories will start rolling. They'll be interesting and possibly something to look forward to. 

Join these journeys with me and enjoy the ride.

Comments

  1. I can't wait to follow you on this journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to be a part, too! And maybe you'll convince me to start back journaling as well ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Running is such a balm for the soul, isn't it? I look forward to hearing some of those stories.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts

teach. pray. - Dear Betsy DeVos

pray. - Forgiveness

run. pray. - Grieve & Then Soar